Thursday, November 28, 2013

Grateful Woman



     "The Flower that Blooms in Adversity is the most rare and Beautiful of them all."





This Year Thanksgiving was Special. This year was different. It was a new and refreshing feeling. I didn't do the usual; call or text everyone I know to briefly explain how much I appreciate them; No. I thought about it for weeks; day by day thanking God for his blessings. Thanking God for the Ability to Learn, and the beauty of time and how amazing it is to feel Growth, and to feel deep profound Love; Self Love more than anything emerging outwards into all aspects of my life. And for Serenity, to feel like letting go and forgiving yourself is ok, to be Reborn again and to accept that Everyday is Open to Change. As I celebrated with my loved ones at home I caught myself spaced out zooming into the scenes as the night went on and my heart felt pure, Like That feeling you get when you realize You are now A Young Woman. Everything is different, Better. You're in Control.
This outfit was picked last minute but it shows so much of what I'm feeling at this point in life.  The necklace by Forever21 represents my Bold Heart. The Buttery color of the Sweater by Forever21 represents Renewal and Comfort. The Skirt by Forever21 represents my life; all the bright details show Hope and Faith and Beauty in darkness. Tights by Forever21. Black Suede Booties by H&M.




No comments:

Post a Comment