Saturday, November 30, 2013

Like the Leaves in Autumn…



  Accept where you've been. Understand where you are. Focus on where you're Going _ Rob Hills Sr.                                    

                    ShopAkira Dress, RebeccaMinkoff Shoes, Hobo Zara Handbag                                      



Like the Leaves in Autumn i've Changed...
Currently my brain has whirlwinds of those mini tornadoes of leaves that form on a breezy day. The changes in life from family to friends to love to self; whirlwinds of change, letting go of debris for the sake of my soul.
Physically: My hair is much shorter now and much lighter, I had mixed emotions about it and darkened it a bit and miss my big dark natural curls but no regrets just lessons learned. Changes proceeding to emotions; this shoot was touchy. With my Big Dark Curls of Confidence gone, I felt myself uncomfortable in my own skin. Every vision of mine is honestly with My Pajon! But as time passes and ideas continue to pile up, I had to force myself to embrace the look, So I reached for Inspiration and found it in someone us Strong Beautiful Dreamers can all relate to a bit… This is a Close Up of my face that day; Unfortunately it was Absolutely Freezing in Inwood as you can see the pain in my face; but I needed this shoot here, My Home that I've watched change over the years as well. 
Change as scary as it may seem is necessary and ultimately, with care, Great. 
We fear it, but Fear is the worst enemy to a Dreamer. 
Let Fear fall like the leaves in Autumn. Embrace Change and its painful beauty. 
I live to Succeed not to Please You or Anyone Else_ Marilyn Monroe


No comments:

Post a Comment