Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Sweet Escape

Out of the Blue; A Surprise from my Boo A decade has passed A vacation At last Bliss and a Kiss From my Heart to His 
"Fashion is not about buying a second skin. Fashion is about having a fantasy" Alber Elbaiz
This Lovely Post is about my mini getaway for me and my boyfriend's anniversary. He definitely surprised me and well. We spent 3 days in Miami and this is some of the Art that captivated us. I hope you can spot me in the first picture; unfortunately I did not take many with this outfit. I felt like a warrior princess. I had a one shoulder draped light pink dress which was super short and made me feel like a doll and I had my Gold Gladiator sandals which I had found while packing last minute. The leather was a little hot for the amazing MIAMI weather but the outfit was perfection; Sorry for the hair Lol it was Hott and Fabulous. I took soo many more pics and have so many more posts to make in tribute to my anniversary; but had to put on hold for my sweet escape. Inspiration is flowing through my veins right now. Oh by the way GoodBye Lovely September; you were amazing <3

Hope you Enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment