Sunday, May 4, 2014

Serenity

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference."

 As I embark on a new stepping stone, new grounds of play I stop and think about how easy it is to watch life pass us by. Today marks exactly a month since I have moved out on my own for the first time, and let me tell you as a surprise to me, it is much easier than I expected. 
 The first night I did not cry. The first morning I did not cry. At night I stopped and consumed the power of now. That first night I breathed. I breathed brand new air. I sighed in a joyous relief. 
There was a new kind of scent in the air. It smelled green, pure, renewed.











Because sometimes that's all we need;
a hint of Serenity.
To Stop.
Breathe.
Accept.
Appreciate.
Love.
Release.

Like rain on a warm spring day. Just let it be. 
Serenity.

"because when you let go of excess baggage you create beautiful clear space. Space to breathe. Space to see your world and life afresh. Space for new energy and new ideas to flood in. "









No comments:

Post a Comment