Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Calm Before the Storm

“The first step towards getting somewhere

is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are”   -T.S. Eliot 

Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, as I did. I was in Boston for a week with my beautiful Prego Cousin! What a Beautiful city! Cold but beautiful. So finally I get around to completing my first actual post, I hope you all enjoy it.

This was a random shoot which initially gave me the guts to start my blog. I loved how much fun I had shooting around for my best friend's photography project. The outfit was completely unplanned, and just everything was so natural, so real. Even the smell in the air, who would've thought Sandy was just 2 days away from shaking everything up.

It's so cold out, and of course, I hate it! Snow/Rain to top it all off. I woke up being so Blah and then Rev Run's Twitter Post ( "Today>> Smile even if your hurting.. Be Happy even if your unhappy.. It's called Strength.) knocked me off my bed and on to finish this post! Not my type of weather, but gotta stay Up! Stay warm everyone :) Muahhhh!
 





Gold Hoops from a Local Boutique Kollares, Lipstick Revlon Ravish Me Red, Pleated Maxi Skirt from DeJaneiro ( a hidden gem in NYC for those who haven't heard of it), Flats Bamboo

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment