Friday, November 9, 2012

She'EclecticA

So this has been a crazy week and I've decided to finally finish my first blog posting through the midst of it all.  (That's exciting to say My Blog) 
As in crazy I mean bittersweet, upside down, tragic, yet; historical, inspiring, triumphant, Craziness!

First off it's been almost 2 weeks since Hurricane Sandy hit the North East Coast and New York and Jersey have been turned up side down. From flooding to black outs, to subways, bridges, and tunnels shutting down, and entire shores destroyed, and so many people left homeless honestly its been truly devastating. But luckily, NewYorkers have been surprisingly nice to each other; we're strong! As long as we keep the good spirits up, things will get back to normal, slowly but surely!
Oh and Sandy killed our Halloween spirit this year!

Other than that... The presidential debate finally came to it's end, it was a close call but Obama has the seat for another 4 years!!! Yayy!
Plus first openly gay person, I rather say women, first disabled female veteran and first Asian woman all elected into Senate! Soo much history made in one night! LET'S GO LADIES!  WE ARE ROCKIN' IT!

Welcome to my blog; She'EclecticA!  I've Procrastinated so much on creating it, even though I've Desired too for Soo long, b/c well; us humans, we do that sometimes.
But now I'm here, to express myself, to entertain, and to inspire through my passions FASHION, ART, & WRITING.

                                                   






                                                              


                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment